Monday, 14 May 2018

2018 Madness

Masha Allah, I just realized I haven't been making any time for this. Oh well. Its 2018 now, I made this blog when I was 21. Now I'm like 24. Where did the time go?

Anyways, Hello! I'm back for a reason. Cause um, yeah long story short, today marks the first day of jablai-ness. A term we use to label those who are in a temporary distance break with their significant other. For example; long-distance-relationship or long-haul flights etc. In my case, well. Lets just say, I won't be able to see or talk to him for about 2 months. So! This blog's function is to show what I've been doing for the 2 months I have without him.

What did I do today? I spent my morning with him and his mummy. I do have pictures but I guess they're limited for just me ;) After sending Memet, I had brunch with mummy then hantar mummy balik. I went home around 12 ish, to sleep cause I barely slept last night (sis tidur pukul 3 pagi, bangun 5.30 pagi) RIP MY EYES. But totally worth it so okay~

I woke up kekajutan around 7, prolly a reminder since I missed my Asar and Maghrib prayers. Terus qadha, walaupun betangisan~ I miss you already, Ak Dinnie. I hope you're doing just fine! Then around 9 I went out to see my friends:


Thanks guys :')