Saturday, 19 May 2018

3 Ramadhan 1439H

Assalamualaikum Guys ;)

I didn't do anything much today cause I stayed at home. Alhamdulillah, today was such a great day. I get to read the Quran so my Khatam is in progress, I've been so lalai :( but Insha-Allah I will finish it using the free time I have. Currently on Juz 6, so 24 Juz to go! Wish me luck ;)

I woke up early and decided to do some work. I've been editing and compiling documents for a number of companies. Re-arranging for printing purposes that I need to do ASAP. I didn't get to cook much for Sungkai cause Mama already bought some food so kami masak sikit sikit saja.

so here ya go:






you see Memet? Mama bought me Pari Salai just because she remembered I can eat it now, thanks to you :') wish you were around to eat this sama sama. Eating Pari is not the same without u, huhu. but Alhamdulillah, as you can see our food lebih dari selalu pasal banyak sedekah today. We had ambuyat jua, kebab jua, ikan salai jua. Haha, you know Mama. Always wanting to prepare enough food (tapi sebenarnya overflow).

We had terawih as usual at home. Around 10, Syahreen and Nain came to visit me for a while :') Thank you for coming and visiting me guys, you shouldn't have but you guys are the best. Meanwhile, Nain also pranked-call me menangis! I panicked for a bit, but kedepatan from her IG story :p BOO U NEN. but Loff you still <3

Missing you as always, AKD.