Assalamualaikum!
Today marks the 7th day of me not seeing Memet :') I sure hope you're doing just fine and well and I hope you're still holding up stronk! I didn't get to gambar much today cause only us 4 Sungkai at home; Mama, Ayah, Afif and Me. Food was again more than enough, as per usual mama being mama. I did post some videos on my IG story though, nanti tah Memet liat arah archive saja ok?
Today nothing much happened, routine biasa saja. Pagi petang, kerja and mengaji. I didn't join terawih cause paha I bangkak after intense training and work out last night. I managed to improve my running speed and endurance. I get to complete all my work-out cycle (inda lagi nauzubillah ampusnya) so my body was a bit sore especially arah paha.
Syahreen kidnapped around after sungkai. He treated me to Krema, again another place that reminds me of you. Thanks for your treat Reen! Semoga murah rezeki selalu :') jangan dulur waaa, sedih waaa. Afterwards, we went to meet up with the others di Kopitiam. So there were Syahreen and me, Nain came after terawih, Belle came soon after. Then Zakwan. We went home around 12. Thank you guys for spending some time with me, less sunyi definitely :')