Tuesday, 22 May 2018

6 Ramadhan 1439H

My kaki is definitely still sore. Tapi kan, kalau ku turuti memang malas bebalik and I don't want that please! Balik-balik sudah HP kan belari ani but its ok, mesti kuat semangat. Anyways... Hi again!

Today nothing much happened, I had to re-edit some documents after last night's meeting and Alhamdulillah I managed to finish it all in the afternoon. So work's done, Insha-Allah tinggal next stage saja lagi. I had sungkai at home, and sungkai biasa biasa saja and I didn't get to take pictures!
-____-"

After terawih, I forced myself to run and do my workout again but this time my pace is definitely better than the last. Nganya, satu saja spoil! It was raining so it was quite cold. Basically, aku belari atu serious angin sajuk. Banyak nyamuk :') so banar banar inda concentrate, lalai meliat dimana nyamuk hinggap. LOL but I managed Alhamdulillah. After that, Syahreen, Nain and Nabs picked me up to go to McD Jerudong because they all want to get some Ice Cream! Almost everyone were there and we had a great night and a great laugh too. Terubat rindu sikit :')




HEHE sorry McD Jerudong for our non-stop riuhness. Kan awal awal kami ani kononnya kan makan ice cream? SIS PENIPU, some beli nuggets, some beli burger, some terus sahur! But Bazzle, you the real MVP tonait! Thanks for being the funny you!! Bulih pasal tiang pun jadi peibunan! HEHE

Thanks guys for tonight, really appreciate it <3 We'll have our annual sungkai outing soon ok? Thanks Syahreen too for always wanting to accompany me bab bab hantar ambil, you da best! All is well today, Alhamdulillah. Hi Memet, I love you!