Tuesday, 15 May 2018

Day Two

I'M OFFICIALLY SICK :(

I woke up realizing that I lost my voice. And that my throat hurts. So my family teased me saying "banar banar jua menangis sampai damam ani" lol. Nahhhh, manadaku nangis! manada~ Anyways, I'm actually fasting today. My mom reminded me that I have one day of qadha left, nasib kena ingati! cause today could be the last day before Ramadhan. I was mostly on bed-rest but I did manage to do some work on some documents and also editing some letters. I finally got up and left home for sungkai to go to GeoEats in Jerudong pasal si Jirah craving. I jalan at 5.20 but ended up sampai around 6.15 cematu. BATAH KAN. PASAL:

I took this picture sebelum lintas empire, sebenarnya I thought roadblock at first. Sekali rupanya ada accident. I was a bit pissy sebab batah, but sis harus redha (sesungguhnya I sedang berpuasa)

Nah cubatah, jua lagi inda panjang! This was according to waze. As you can see, sampai jerudong arah Masjid Ameerah bah jammed nya ah. sakit kepala olehnya ah, bakal saja puasa. So I changed my route and go through Jerudong Park instead of lalu jalan biasa. Alhamdulillah I managed to sampai ke GeoEats sebelum azan Maghrib!

This is GeoEats punya menu and seriously guys, their food is amazing. Yes it might be a little pricey above standard, but if you consider rasanya and how fresh ingredients yang dorang use, you'll understand and its actually worth it. Jirah had the Swedish meatballs (ia cakap macam the ones arah Ikea atu) and I had the Arabic Rice with Honey Chicken. Serious nyaman, Arabic Rice nya worth it lah. Walaupun inda habis pasal for me banyak portionnya atu. and I forgot to request no kismis pasal I donno how to eat kismis. Oh kami also order dorang punya Matcha Lava Cake (THIS IS A MUST) cause me and Jirah gila matcha hehe.

We didn't get to take pictures (andang sudah bejalan siuk, nada tepikir kan begambar atu). After makan, I stayed at Jirah's place until about 10 ish bemalas meliat series. Then I jalan pasal kesian orang kan kerja esok, happy kerja jir~ Thank u jadi gf separuh masa :p then I went to kopi menyampati suprise birthday jimoh:

Happy 25th Birthday my fellow Jablai!! Love you, jangan sedih sedih cause I feel you. hehe. lepas suprise, I balik and then bemimpi. I miss you Ak Dinnie :)